Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mariposa has excellent ostrich burgers

Enough said, really.

Still no updates that are relevant to modeling. The other night I got to look through a $20,000 telescope at Saturn, a set of double-double stars, the Ring Nebula, the Whirlpool Galaxy.

Also, my back currently looks like the skin's been ripped off due to multiple Gua Sha treatments [the marks will be gone within a day or two]. I have to admit...I feel fucking phenomenal. I'm going to try to squeeze in one more before my class ends that should fade before I head off to Yosemite for some modeling in the backcountry!

Full moon tomorrow night. Ever since living in Kings for six months--constantly in touch with, and at the mercy of, the outside elements--I've had a decided fondness for full moons, and for their decided ability to make people get a little wonky.

Ted Williams, Bay Area, CA 201...0?
These two photos are infrared, in case you were wondering why they look a bit funky. Ted's really cool--he's the person who inspired me to look into going on an artist retreat. By 2013 I want to just up and do it. We just shot again quite recently, actually [for the third or fourth time] so those shots will be up soon!

Ted Williams, Bay Area, CA 201...0?

No comments:

Post a Comment