Friday, July 27, 2012

Bleeeugh

Andrew Kaiser, Portland, OR, 2011
Trivial things about me, since I'm feeling distinctly ew-gross-it's-the-Internet today:

1. I generally travel with a small stuffed white tiger that I've had since I was six. He's worn this weird reddish tulip kerchief for the last ten years or so. He's currently hanging out on the cot I've set up under the trees outside [it's been so beautiful and warm I don't need a sleeping bag].
2. There are few slang terms, if any, that annoy me more than "hella". Despite being from the Bay--or perhaps because of it.
3. On the other hand, I tend to abuse "dude" and "sweet". I guess I couldn't completely escape my California heritage, after all.
3. Despite my nomadic tendencies, and my minimalism in practice when I DO have a home base somewhere [I never bother with furnishing or decorating any room I live in--the rule is that I should be able to move out within ten minutes, half hour tops], and my disregard for fashion...
4. ...I've had an uncharacteristic penchant for interior design my whole life. I can spend hours poring over home improvement catalogs with good pictures. I don't get it, either.
5. I didn't complete any math classes between seventh-grade Algebra and college Calculus. My first Calculus thought I was on the slow side for the first couple weeks, since I didn't know my Trig functions nor what logarithms were.
6. In addition to modeling, I've been paid to write resumes. Funnily enough, I haven't had to write a resume for myself since I was seventeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment